Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Arrivals In Advice From Nature Designs

I have been updating the inventory available in Judy's Corner.  On eBay, the items are grouped together under "like" designs, allowing the customer to easily view availability of design and size, without having to walk through a dozen listings.  I hope this format appeals to the online shopper.  My inventory is also available on Bonanza, but the listing format is a little more constrained, requiring a bit more communication between the buyer and myself before being able to complete a transaction.

The bottom line is this.  I am happy to sell in whatever venue is available, and look forward to working with customers interested in my merchandise.  If you are interested in an item you see, either on eBay or Bonanza, but would like to learn more about the item, the shipping options, the payment options, please feel free to contact me here or through the selling site.

I hope you enjoy the recently added designs under my new listing format, pictured below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Judy’s Corner. I’m Judy. BACKGROUND: My little corner of the world is in Gloucester, VA. I work full-time to pay the bills and eBay is my pastime. I’m not quite ready to retire yet, but I’m getting there. I love to sing, I play guitar and violin, I do needlework and computer programming. I love to fish and work in the yard. I was active in my community theatre group for years until my work travel schedule started to interfere. Suffice to say, I like to stay busy. Enter eBay! I have met wonderful people through my transactions on eBay. I have even found an old school chum from those years when I lived in England, through a sale to a lady there! I’ve been buying and selling on eBay for over seven years. I appreciate dealing with honest sellers and I treat my customers the way I like to be treated. 100% Customer Satisfaction is not just my goal, it is my guarantee.